Mission & Vision
“Christ…through the cities to the world.”
Mission and Educational Objectives
CCCTS exists to prepare Christ-centered leaders academically, professionally and spiritually, in order that they may be equipped to address creatively and effectively the needs and challenges of urban communities and society at large.
Charlotte Christian College and Theological Seminary is an academic institution that is committed to the global advancement of the gospel of Jesus Christ and His church through the medium of educational training. It is the goal of CCCTS to develop servant leaders with high academic training, interpersonal skills, and moral constitution. It is our desire that each student be sent into the world prepared, trained, and equipped to fulfill the Great Commission.
Therefore, CCCTS is committed to…
High Academic Training whereby the graduate of CCCTS has developed…
- evaluative skills;
- commitment to a lifelong pursuit of learning and intellectual growth;
- the ability to demonstrate effective and efficient communication skills;
- educational knowledge and theory to be utilized in fulfilling daily-living experiences; and
- the ability to resource sound information.
Interpersonal Skills whereby the graduate of CCCTS has developed…
- a commitment to modeling maturity in the relationships of family, church, and society;
- an acceptance and appreciation of diversity, and is able to relate positively, without prejudice, to produce interaction and experiences among diverse racial and cultural groups.
Moral Constitution whereby the graduate of CCCTS has developed…
- an understanding and purpose for daily worship;
- the transference of knowledge and commitment of daily discipleship into their Christian lifestyle;
- a sound understanding of Scripture and a deep appreciation for our Judeo-Christian heritage;
- effective and efficient communication that enables the student to defend the Scripture to an urban audience; and
- the ability to effectively articulate the gospel in order to lead others to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.