Student Government Association
The Student Government Association (SGA) of Charlotte Christian College and Theological Seminary (CCCTS) is a body of student leaders formed to lead, represent, and plan activities that facilitate unity and spiritual and social development of all students at CCCTS.
Mission of the SGA
The SGA of CCCTS exists to glorify Christ and to represent CCCTS by promoting cooperation among campus organizations/clubs, the student body, faculty, and administration for the spiritual, educational, emotional, and social development of the students.
Composition of the SGA Senate
The Senate is composed of seven representatives, three elected at large from students in the Graduate level(s), by popular vote, and one student from each class level, (i.e., Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior from the Undergrad level(s). All students are eligible for membership and participation in the SGA of CCCTS. While the Senate exhibits a large measure of self-governance in matters of general student concerns; it receives advice, direction, and support from the VP/Student Affairs.
Tasks of the SGA
- Plans and executes various events that facilitate development among the student body.
- Develops solution-based projects to address the needs of the CCCTS community.
- Promotes and raises funds for the SGA scholarship for current and future students in need.
- Develops events and activities to reach and minister to the expressed needs from students as well as those from within the immediate to wider vicinity of our campus.
- Maintains an active evangelistic plan for reaching our immediate community for Christ.